Technical Support Executive 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for TECHNICAL SUPPORT EXECUTIVE for our client in ATLANTA, GA
JOB TITLE TECHNICAL SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
JOB LOCATION: ATLANTA, GA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
Under broad supervision, schedules and perform preventative maintenance of networking, software and hardware components. Prioritizes, documents and actively resolves end user help requests. Performs network administration duties for all networking, which may include but are not limited to, physical and virtual LANs, firewalls, security and network access control systems for wired and wireless networks. Owns assigned tasks. May serve in a lead role or train staff.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assists in the scheduling of the installation and testing of new products and improvements
* Maintains security and privacy of information
* Supervises specific access levels for each segment of the network
* Tests or coordinates testing of new installations or upgrades
* Provides operational and user assistance to address software and hardware problems
* May serve as a lead worker
* May train subordinate staff in proper procedures of day-to-day operations
* Performs job responsibilities with minimal supervision
* Analyzes network maintenance and enhancement needs and recommends solutions
* Installs and supports network operating systems for assigned area
* Provides advanced level support to resolve end-user problems
* Recommends standards, specifications and methodologies for network operations
* Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field from an accredited college or university or Five years of networkinfrastructureexperience.
* Better then working knowledge of Firewall, Switches, Routers, IPS, and other devices.
* Knowledge of a variety of networking protocols and services. (Broad Band, Converged, MPLS)
* Knowledge of Microsoft Server and PC Operating Systems