Technical Support Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Trimble Navigation Limited
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Trimble is recruiting for a Technical Support Representative to fill an opportunity in Boulder, CO.
The Technical Support Representative provides prompt assistance to end-users, resellers/distributors, and internal Trimble teams relating to product information and technical support. This position also resolves some sales and service support issues. Success in this position involves a strong drive to complete every customer interaction with understanding and compassion striving to Engage and Retain every customer. To build such a rapport with the team that they expect you to work hard, cover your bases, and that you can trust them to do the same. To learn our current processes and constantly strive Work more efficiently.
Measures of Success:
* Provide fast and efficient technical support to end-users, distributors/resellers, and internal Trimble teams with great customer satisfaction responses.
* Provide complex technical support on diverse problems that span hardware, software, Operating Systems, and other 3rd party technologies.
* Consistently demonstrate the ability to interpret what a customer says into what they mean.
* Develop recommendations, project proposals, and sometimes implement changes that improve the way we work and decrease effort for customers.
* Demonstrate the ability to gather information from multiple sources and use that to make decisions or suggestions.
* Develop and maintain documentation regarding our processes and decisions.
* Provide new product input, testing, and release involvement based on your understanding of customers.
* Demonstrate smart use of autonomy, but humble enough to ask questions or ask for help.
* Frequently impress customers and co-workers with exceptional communication skills own what you say, but quick to admit misunderstandings and mistakes.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Bachelor's degree in Arts and Sciences, Computer Science, or
* 1-5 years experience providing software technical support.
* Deep understanding of client software, operating systems, and computer hardware components - especially the role of video graphics cards.
* Strong understanding of web application technologies and how they work.
* Knowledge of 3D modeling or 3D graphics processing a plus.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D