Technical Support Representative 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LOGICnow is the world s leading SaaS based Software Developer for IT Service Management (www.LOGICnow.com). We have a passion for helping IT professionals to get control over an increasingly fragmented technology landscape to deliver business advantage for their customers and organizations. Our integrated IT Service Management platform is cloud-based, full-featured and easy-to-implement via a simple unified dashboard.
LOGICnow is seeking an experienced Technical Support Representative to diagnose and resolve technical issues involving Remote Monitoring, Asset Tracking, Remote Connection, Patch Management, AV, Backup, Mail Security and more. The Technical Support Representative is the key interface between LOGICnow and our customers with the primary goal of making sure overall quality and customer satisfaction goals are exceeded.
This position requires someone who is highly technical, organized, has excellent communication and people skills and follow-through, can use good judgment, set priorities, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Highly motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced contact center environment and are passionate about quality but respectful of meeting established deadlines with superior interpersonal skills are encouraged to apply.
Technical Support Representative Responsibilities:
* Deliver service and support to customers via phone, email, and/or chat.
* Provide an exceptional customer experience through issue resolution.
* When issues or resolutions cannot be reached through thinking outside of the box, redirect or escalate by collaborating with team members, developers, and/or sales team
* Collaborate with team members
* Redirect or escalate issues appropriately when issues are outside of support boundaries or when resolution cannot be confirmed (utilizing all available resources; IT, teammates, supervisor, etc.)
* Utilize SalesForce to maintain thorough and accurate documentation of cases.
* Maintain and continue to develop in-depth knowledge of LOGICnow products and services.
* Seek challenges and take ownership by putting your heart into championing customer issues and creatively thinking of new solutions.
* Says it like it is no bullshit
* Obsess over customer outcomes with your action and decision-making.
* Executes with passion, believes you can be more through self-development and improvement.
Technical Support Qualifications:
* High School Diploma required, technical degree preferred.
* Effective listening, and ability to communicate both verbally and written, professionally.
* Knowledge of technical support principles and practices
* Proficient in Windows operating systems, file structure, registry, and event logs.
* Basic understanding of networking terms and concepts
* Previous experience in sales, sales support, technical, or customer service role required.
At the heart of our global operations is a talented and diverse team of professionals committed to making LOGICnow a market leader. We are seeking dedicated, creative and driven individuals to join our team and grow professionally with us. We provide excellent benefits, competitive salaries and promise you a world of opportunities.
LOGICnow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.