Technical Support Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Mattel/Global Supply Chain
East Aurora, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
CONSUMER SERVICES SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Full-time, 40 hours a week with benefits
* Create reference materials for internal and consumer facing web sites.
* Develop and support electronic information, and applications on both the Consumer Services CRAssist (Consumer Services intranet), as well as that provided on http://www.service.mattel.com, directly to consumers.
* Assist in designing, testing and deployment of CATS (Consumer Services database) executables and other systems enhancements supporting Consumer Services business.
* Respond to technical and systems inquiries from contact center agents and outside teams dependent upon Consumer Services applications.
* Assist in troubleshooting MIMICS, Exeter, and Clippership software issues.
* Assist with the creation and maintenance of promotional and recall transition pages.
* Add and maintain the store.mattel.com parts site with the addition of part sku s and images.
* Must work holidays and weekends as business needs dictate.
Experience, Education & Skills
* Trustworthy qualities and are a person of character who holds themselves to a high standard and are an active stakeholder in the success of the company.
* Speed to pursue business objectives with a passion and sense of urgency that is inspiring both inside the organization, and to our partners and customers.
* Analytical abilities and are capable of synthesizing and prioritizing a large volume of information and thinking critically to make well-reasoned rational decisions.
* The ability to think creatively and strategically.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Mature judgment and organizational skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to handle a high volume of work while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
* Associate s degree with an emphasis in Business Management, Computer Science, or equivalent level of experience.
* At minimum two years related experience in customer or technical support.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
* CATS and COGNOS experience preferred
Fisher-Price, Inc. is a subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT) with offices located in East Aurora, N.Y. and New York, N.Y. Fisher-Price is one of the most trusted brands in babygear, infant and preschool toys, and conducts business in 150 countries around the world, producing toys in more than 40 languages. Child development expertise coupled with innovation is reflected in the company s best-known brands including Laugh & Learn , Little People , Power Wheels , and Imaginext . We re also a leading developer of character-based toys for children s programming such as Thomas & Friends , Dora and Friends: Into the City!, and Jake and the Never Land Pirates. For more information, visit www.fisher-price.com (U.S.) and www.fisher-price.ca (Canada) or connect with Fisher-Price on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer