Technical Support Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you looking for your ideas to affect changes within the healthcare market and improve the lives of patients throughout the world* Netsmart Technologies is innovating rapidly to build solutions that break down the barriers between providers, academia, research organizations, partners, and patients. This is your chance to work on the cutting edge as part of a fast-growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial team pushing the boundaries of healthcare computing.
You will be responsible for providing issue diagnosis, problem determination and problem recreation in addition to consistent, quality documentation and communication to both internal as well as external clients. The Technical Support Representative communicates directly with a client contact to define, investigate, and resolve an issue, and with the engineering team to test a solution update if warranted.
* Provide knowledgeable and thoughtful technical support via phone and remote tools
* Assist clients with questions on product installation, usage, and implementation.
* Research and resolve client complaints and/or billing issues.
* Provide on-going and frequent communication to clients via telephone and our CRM system
* Effectively communicate client issues and concerns to applicable internal staff members.
* Handle multiple functions and priorities with high level of effectiveness
* Additional duties as assigned
* A minimum of three years previous work-related experience working in a client support environment (preferably supporting a B2C business)
* 1 year of experience with live phone support
* Strong interpersonal skills, both face-to-face and over the telephone
* Comfortable with or able to quickly learn web-based applications and computers in general
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and independently
* Hands-on experience with Salesforce CRM, or similar CRM system
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Bachelor s Degree preferred
It all begins with a Spark! At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer a progressive set of support tools and training. We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time employees.
Other benefits include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan/EAP
Netsmart is committed to helping health and human services providers deliver effective, recovery-based care.
To learn about our culture, industry and job opportunities visit our career site , facebook or twitter account.
Ignite your career today!