Technical Support Specialist I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionKEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* The Customer Service Rep will be responsible for routine customer questions relating to product usage, as well as technical support issues relating to the VinSolutions family of products
* Handle routine customer questions relating to product usage, as well as technical support issues relating to VinSolutions family of products
* Maintains expert level knowledge of MotoSnap Solutions and Products
* Develops and maintains strong technical expertise in VinSolutions products and those devices and platforms upon which the products function
* Accurately logs all customer information in the CRM customer ticketing system
* Adhere to corporate objectives for ticket processing and associated support service level agreements for response time and ticket closure
* Follow up skills
* Ability to handle and respond to multiple open issues
* Able to work independently with little direction and multi-task and handle various tickets at once while being extremely productive and timely
* Ability to work required shifts both independently and within a team organization
* Facilitate communication from Support Team to other departments as needed to complete Cases
EDUCATION & SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE
* Ability to type 40+ WPM
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Requires attention to detail and the ability to adapt to change
* Knowledge of various computer applications including experience with business support applications such as MS Office (Word, Power Point, and Excel) required
* Technical background preferred
* Customer oriented background
* Experience working in a team environment and assisting others as applicable
* Must be flexible to work any shift during business hours, currently Monday - Saturday, 7AM - 9PM (hours subject to change to meet business needs)
* Hours are extended and varied must have an ability to accommodate a flexible schedule and work overtime as needed
* Associates Degree or Technical Certification required or commensurate work experience
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-KS-Mission-5700 Broadmoor St
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time