Technical Support Tier 1 Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are the 6th fastest growing company in San Francisco and are looking for Tier 1 Technical Support Representatives to join our fast growing Silicon Valley company. Our Customer Service Representative will be based in a beautiful office space in downtown Salt Lake City. While that space is being finished we are located in the Cottonwood Heights area.
The support team is the backbone to our corporate success. We are able to deliver world class services to our clients because of the development, training and care we give to our team members. We provide amazing and unparalleled service and support to our clients every day and by doing so, we promote satisfaction AND customer loyalty.
Our T1 Support Reps are critical to our corporate wellbeing as they respond to basic technical support inquiries on our platform answering live phone calls and respond to email messages and live chats.
* As a member of the TSR1 team, you will be extremely responsive to front line customer calls and help prioritize issues based on their severity to ensure timely resolution and satisfaction.
* You will maintain a high level of professionalism and deliver stellar results that promote customer loyalty.
* Help troubleshoot basic technical and user error issues with web cameras, microphones, and our platform over the phone, chat or via remote access.
* Remotely investigate technical issues involving firewall access, installing drivers, and user issues related to Windows and Mac.
* Collaborate with school district IT Staff, individual home-schooled families and clinicians to ensure consistent delivery of our services.
* Thoroughly document all client interactions within ticketing system.
* Independently find solutions to previously unsolved problems.
* Effectively triage and escalate problems to Tier 2 support when appropriate.
* You will promote a sense of pride in the technical support center and provide positive interpersonal relationship among all team members.
* Four-year college degreepreferred or two-year technical degree
* This is a full time position based in Salt Lake City, UT.
* 1-3 years of technical Tier 1 support experience - preferably supporting software.
* You must be an excellent team player.
* Must enjoy challenging the status quo and looking for ways to improve outcomes.
* Must provide evidence of working with Tier 2 team members.
* Proven ability with troubleshooting / resolution skill set.
* Ability to work effectively in fast paced environment.
* You must have a strong technical operating system skills with Windows
* You have network troubleshooting knowledge
* You have a passion to work with people every day
* You must possess a willingness to learn new things every day
* You must be willing to embrace change
* You want to be part of a company that values your work and contribution
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Life insurance and disability benefits
* Equipment, workspace, and productivity tools of your choice
* Weekly lunches
* Fun work environment