This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Suzlon Wind Energy Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONSuzlon established its North American operations - Suzlon Wind Energy Corporation - in 2001 with a vision to become the preferred provider of value-added sustainable power plant solutions. With a footprint across 21 states, three provinces and two countries, Suzlon is clearly committed to the North America market.
Suzlon Wind Energy Corporation provides its clients with more than just wind turbines - we offer Engineering, Procurement and Construction of wind farm projects, and ongoing service and maintenance. Suzlon's "workhorse" of a machine, the S88-2.1 MW wind turbine comprises a large majority of the company's fleet in North America, with the original S64-1.25MW turbine fulfilling our earlier projects. The company recently launched the S111-2.1 MW, the latest generation Suzlon wind turbine, and is built off the successful S88 and S97-2.1 MW platform.
Suzlon Wind Energy Corporation (SWECO) is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois however this position is a Regional position
Job Description: , you can review and apply on the www.suzlon.com - North America career page
* Facilitate Suzlon classroom turbine training in a structured and systematic manner
* Develop curriculum
* Train Working at Height safety and rescue principles
* Conduct follow up evaluations to determine training effectiveness
* Monitor, update and revise curricula as directed and appropriate to ensure training content is current and relevant
* Maintain training assets, including Suzlon wind turbine
* Design and develop training solutions and learning validations
* Work in and on wind turbine towers
* Keep abreast of Suzlon turbine engineering modifications
* Other responsibilities as assigned
* Minimum three years' training experience, including instructional design and facilitation
* Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
* Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical skill sets
* Familiarity with analytical and technical concepts
* Strong safety background
* CPR training certified
Seeing/Comprehension: 50 - 100%
Hearing: 50 - 100%
Walking/Standing: 25 -49%
Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: 0 - 24%
Hand/Finger Dexterity: 50 - 100%
Suzlon Wind Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Employment at Suzlon Wind Energy is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing