This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY:
This position is responsible for training the automotive component parts (including the Tokico branded shocks and struts) to the Program Groups, Traditional Warehouse-Distributor (W/D) segments, Retailers, and Coman of (HIAMS)AM-LAs Aftermarket business - as well as Contracted Sales Reps for North and South America .
* Conduct technical training sessions at customer regional and national sales meetings and at trade-shows.
* Attend ride-alongs with contracted sales reps to promote and educate their customers on Hitachi automotive parts.
* Prepare weekly and monthly sales status reports
* Present technical information on Tokico branded Shocks and Struts to a wide audience (both technical and non-technical). Audience size can vary from 20 - 100 people. The intent of the presentations are to educate the participants by providing technical information and fielding any questions related but not limited to Ride Control products, both in US and Latin American customers to differentiate Hitachi from other manufactures including using quality and testing data.
* Responsible for problem solving of any customer issues relating to Hitachi parts fit and/or function during customer visits.
* Become familiar with the customers sales programs and promotions.
* Responsible for on-going relationship building with customers.
* Responsible for planning and coordinating all training sessions/schedule with customers training manager.
* Issue weekly report on customer visits on a timely basis, as well as participate in weekly management conference calls.
* 3-5 years training experience, preferably in the Automotive component parts including Shocks and Strut segment
* Experience with key account structures
* Proficient in building and maintaining relationships for successful growth
* Delivers on commitments, strong follow-up skills and shows consistency between words and actions
* Strong written and presentation skills with the ability to communicate to and engage an audience in all settings ensuring participants become more knowledgeable on our products and product lines
* Knowledge of OE or aftermarket brake systems and components
o Familiar with vehicle maintenance and diagnosis
* Ability to influence and shape the decisions of others and to work through issues or conflicts to create:
* Highly organized, results driven and an ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Must be able to interface with clients and maintain a professional image.
* Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and quality
* Instructional Training Experience - Classroom or on the job preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft applications Excel, Word, PowerPoint is a must.
* ASE Certification is a must.
* Fluency in Spanish is a must.
* Education : Four year college degree
* 70% TRAVEL TO VARIOUS LOCATIONS ACROSS THE US AND SOME LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES.