Technical Trainer II 8/27/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY
TYCO FIRE PROTECTION PRODUCTS (TFPP) IS CURRENTLY HIRING A TECHNICAL TRAINER II FOR OUR WESTMINSTER, MA LOCATION. The primary function of this position is to design, develop, and deliver technical product training programs via various modes for multiple Tyco Fire Protection Products student populations.
* Develop and deliver product training to Tyco Fire Protection Products customers.
* Determine development & delivery needs of various audiences: technician, sales, project support staff, and end-user customers.
* Provide proactive liaison with target audiences, to identify changing strategy and tactics, and describe emerging development needs.
* Develop alternative methods of delivery, utilizing most effective media, systems, and dissemination vehicles.
Bachelors degree in Instructional Technology, Education, Engineering or related equivalent, four (minimum) to eight (preferred) years successful experience in corporate training environment, Fire Alarm (preferred), Other low voltage control and networked systems field experience (preferred), experience using multi-media and web development (preferred) and Microsoft Office tools (minimum).
Fluent in English is required. National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET) Level II or equivalent industry certification (preferred). Prior technical training / certification in Simplex Fire Alarm Systems (preferred).
* Customer Focus
* Action Oriented
* Microsoft O/S & Networking Knowledge
* Programming Skills
* Work Process Management
* Training Needs Analysis
* Written Communications
* Oral Communications
* Data Collection / Analysis
* Problem Solving
* Problem Solving