Technical Trainer - Security
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Are you interested in joining one of the world s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies* If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is an $11B Fortune 500 company that offers a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.
This opportunity resides within STANLEY Convergent Security, a global division of Stanley Black & Decker. At STANLEY Convergent Security we design, install, service, and monitor electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive line of products, services, and technologies, STANLEY Convergent Security is the electronic security system provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, airports and more.
Currently, we are in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry, there s never been a better time to join our security sales team. We are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a long term position as a Technical Trainer experienced in Software House C-Cure 9000 and Electronic Safety Association (ESA) National Training School (NTS) certifications. This position is based in Indianapolis. Apply today!
* Relocation benefits for qualified applicants
* Competitive compensation
* Comprehensive health, dental & vision plans
* 401(k) immediate employer matched vesting
* Employee stock purchase
* Generous employee referral bonus
* Advancement opportunities
This role will be responsible for the development and implementation of Technical, Certification and Professional Training curriculum for the STANLEY Security divisions focusing primarily on the field employee population.
Training and continued education curriculum developed and delivered will be established by regulatory requirements, technical need and product evolution. This trainer will facilitate and deliver Electronic Security Association (ESA) National Training School (NTS) or equivalent certification training, product and technical training including Software House C-Cure 9000 and other training modules for our STANLEY Security employees at STANEY Security locations in the field. This individual will evaluate and train
employees ensuring that required training is completed.
* Facilitate Software House C-Cure 9000 training for field technicians.
* Facilitate the standard NTS, or equivalent Certification training curriculum.
* Facilitate custom Stanley training curriculum as necessary to meet certification needs.
* Write, Re-write, Edit, Develop training curriculum, including text, handout and tests to bring curriculum up to date as needed.
* Assist with the maintenance and preparation of training materials.
* Obtain product training certifications to deliver the latest product training needed.
* Assist in development tools to track training, training needs, progress, etc
* Assist in development of the field technician career path and curriculum to accompany and achieve career path goals
* Develop relationships and partnerships with community colleges, vocational schools, and other technical training schools as needed
* Maintain adequate inventories of training materials.
* Responsible for making cost efficient travel, lodging and meeting facility arrangements.
* Certified Training Instructor, Electronic Security Association National NTS, NFPA, Specific Manufacture or equivalents
* Certified Software House C-Cure 9000 Trainer
* Experience with Access Control products, software such as Software House C-Cure 9000, Lenel, Genetec and others is preferred
* Associate s Degree or above is preferred.
* 5 years experience in the Intrusion, Fire, Life Safety, Access Control, CCV and Security industries.
* 3 years of actual training experience.
* Experience in electronic security installation, service, applications, and project management.
All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.