Technical Training Analyst - Is Implementation Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Maine Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Details:
Summary of Position Description
This position involves training and end-user support of computer software for MaineHealth members and affiliates. This position is technical and work includes, but is not limited to, the following: training environment coordination and management; curriculum design and development; documentation and training of software systems that are administrative and clinical in nature. A thorough understanding of training healthcare professionals on Epic and other systems may be required. Experience with eLearning system design, development, administration and reporting is required. This training role involves limited classroom-based training of end-users and occasional one-on-one training as directed, as well as the research, development, evaluation and administration of training materials and media. This Technical Training Analyst position is specifically responsible for training environment and curriculum coordination and build. The work involves coordinating with Instructional Designers to build and maintain the Epic training environment, as well as assisting with creation and maintenance of curriculum for multiple Epic applications. Other responsibilities include change control communication management, provide back-up for Communications on the Critical Incident Response Team, communicating and managing any high level issues that impact MaineHealth Information Services Training. Work is complex, analytical, and problem solving in nature, and is performed with a high degree of independence. Work is performed under minimal supervision and is reviewed by the IS Training Management Team.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
* 3 to 5 years experience in healthcare, education, Information Services or computer software training and troubleshooting required.
* Advanced skills with of Microsoft Office products is required.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
* For Epic Training positions, Bachelor s degree required or year-for-year credit for Epic experience/certification.
* Experience with eLearning system design, development, administration and reporting is desired.
* Experience with SharePoint document management system is desired.
* Experience with training and support of web design and development is desired.
* One or more Epic clinical certifications is required (within 6 months of hire.)
* Ability to travel is required.
* A strong understanding of adult learning styles is required.
* Flexible work schedule is required during implementations shared command center coverage during nights or weekends shifts.
Technical Training Analyst Is Implementation Services