Technical Training Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Technical Training Specialist
OPERATIONS: EXPENSE MANAGEMENT | SPOKANE, WA, UNITED STATES
Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights from demand to impact to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We re on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family together we can Make a World of Difference.
This position is responsible for the development, delivery, coordination, and documentation of technical training courses and programs, which impact client satisfaction and operational effectiveness.
* Consults with hiring managers, stakeholders and subject-matter-experts to assess employee technical training needs and make recommendations. Provides methods and techniques for analyzing training opportunities
* Designs, developments, implements, and maintains comprehensive technical skills training programs to support key performance goals, using blended learning approaches to meet the needs of onsite and remote learners.
* Maintains a working knowledge of processes for continuous updates to documentation as needed.
* Identifies and monitors the impact of technical skills training on key operating performance.
* Partners with HR Learning & Development to ensure coordination and timing of technical training with New Employee Orientation activities and to ensure employees are set up for success.
* Selects and/or develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference works with remote employees in mind.
* Maintains training records for all participants by course.
* Measures trainee progress and success against learning targets, and evaluates effectiveness of training programs
* Develops and coordinates ongoing training schedule for identified product lines
* Required: A Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development, Training and Development or other related degree.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Preferred: Additional professional certification(s) in Instructional Design, Training, or Learning & Development through a professional association or accredited academic institution.
* Minimum of four years experience in process documentation and the development and delivery of training content and curriculum
* Experience using the ADDIE model for instructional design
* Functional knowledge and direct experience using an Learning Management System (LMS) for course delivery and tracking
* Experience using course authoring tools, including Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, and other HTML5 tools
* Solid instructional design skills
* Demonstrated technical writing skills, with proven experience creating participant guides, facilitator guides, and PowerPoints and eLearning modules.
* Strong one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills
* Ability to present complex information and meet the needs of diverse learners and learning style differences
* Understanding of technology and how it can be used to improve business processes, development and employee training
* Independent work style and ability to manage multiple priorities.
* Must have solid computer skills, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
* Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Dependable/reliable, results oriented person, committed to improvement of work processes and training
* Approachable; able to form good relationships and work collaboratively as a member of a team
* Highly effective organizational skills
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.