This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 3/9/2017
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
Prepare, review, revise and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, test, user and other formal deliverable documentation. Write and edit technical documentation for all program hardware and software, including installation, configuration and process description documentation. Produce implementation guides and end user guides, data flow documentation, technical publications, and technical drawings. Interact with technical team members for content development. Understand and use basic concept, to include basic grammar concepts. Researches highly technical subject matter, organizes information from multiple sources and expresses technical information in written form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of readers. Ensure documents meet editorial and government specifications and adhering to compliance standards for quality, graphics, coverage, format and style. Other duties as required.
* Currently possess an active DoD SECRET security clearance.
* BA degree in related technical field and 2-4 years prior relevant experience OR Master s Degree in a related technical field with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
* Strong working knowledge of the systems engineering process and the system engineering lifecycle.
* Experience in writing of technical publications, such as requirements specifications, user manuals, technical manuals, training manuals and other documentation utilized by end users.
* Experience in writing contract deliverables per Data Item Descriptions
Able to multi-task, self-assign work, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. * Excellent verbal and written skills with ability to brief various audiences on status of projects, as needed.
* Strong interpersonal skills to negotiate and work with technical staff.
* High level of proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint).
* Experience working on software development projects within DoD, US Army, PM MC and/or AFATDS.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.