Technical Writer / Documentation Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
K3 Solutions LLC
TECHNICAL WRITER / DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST , with experience in process management, performance metrics, marketing literature, and instructional materials. The documentation produced shall primarily include the updating or establishment of processes, procedures, and policies for the CCRM team.Responsibilities may include turning raw data into usable metrics and developing and/or updating existing documentation. Additionally, candidate may be called upon to produce meeting minutes as needed for both technical and non-technical meetings. The candidate shall have the ability to articulate technical ideas into simple language, possess proficiency in the MS Office suite of products, and possess a working knowledge of SharePoint. Candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills. Position requires the ability to obtain/maintain a DHS government security clearance.
* Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Possess a working knowledge of SharePoint
* Documentation/Technical Writing experience
* Detailed oriented
* Team player
* Willingness to work with, follow, and contribute to Standard Operating Procedures and datacenter policies and procedures
* Willingness to work additional hours as required to meet mission need
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 1 to 3 years of related (technical writing/editing) experience.