Technical Writer ( GIS )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Novartis / Alcon
Fort Worth, TX
Hope all is well!
Please let me know your interest in the below job opening.
Also, please note we pay a referral bonus if we place any candidate you may refer. The referral bonus ranges from $100 to $2000, depending on the positions.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR RATE EXPECTATION ON W2.
POSITION: TECHNICAL WRITER (GIS)
LOCATION: FORT WORTH, TX
Seeking a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of Connectivity Services. You will join a team of talented writers who work collaboratively with engineers, service managers, and project managers to present the Connectivity Services to the international Novartis community.
* Work with local and international teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the services and documentation requirements
* Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on re8se and single-sourcing opportunities
* Create and maintain the information architecture
* Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards
* Produce appropriate documentation for the intended audience
* Write easy-to-use Work Instructions
* Create Standard Operating Procedures
* Create document templates for Project Managers
* Participate in document peer reviews
* Provide editorial and feedback expertise to engineers-prepared documents
* Proven working experience in technical writing of Work Instructions Standard Operating Procedures in an IT environment
* Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
* Ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and make them easier to understand in text and graphics
* Excellent written skills in English
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Visio, and Share Point
* Basic Familiarity with network services and software development
* 3-5years' experience in technical documentation
* SharePoint2013experience InfoPath form creation experience
* InfoPath and SharePoint2010 & SharePoint2013 integration experience
* SharePoint creation experience
* Excel spreadsheet manipulation experience (including formatting and formulas)
* Microsoft Project
* Remedy on Demand knowledge
* NNMi, Tipping Point, other monitoring tools experience
* Access & Role Management Knowledge
* Documentation hyperlinking experience
* Visio Network Diagramming
Bachelor's Degree in related field
APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD SEND ME YOUR UPDATED RESUME IN WORD FORMAT WITH ALSO THE FOLLOWING DETAILS GIVEN BELOW FOR SUBMISSION PROCESS IF INTERESTED TO TAKE IT FURTHER.
Full Legal Name:
Full Physical Address
Work Authorization Status:
Compensation you expect :
Availability to start new position :
Birthday: Just MONTH and DAY :
End date of your (present or previous) Job :
Reason you to leave (present or previous) Job :
Best time and phone number to be reached :
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE & HAVE A GREAT DAY!