Technical Writer - (IT Infrastructure & Telecommunication )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
NTT Data Inc
New York City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Technical Writer to join our team in Long Island, New York.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Tasks include but are not limited to the following:
* Work independently to document and maintain all IT Infrastructure and telecommunication documentation, architecture, internal processes and procedures, computing storage and operating systems
* Assist staff to design and develop templates for documentation and checklists
* Ensure that existing documentation is in compliance with internal standards and external regulations
* Work with the Change manager on documentation and naming conventions required for Standard Changes
* Initiate and conduct verbal and written communication
* Work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
* Work in various IT Infrastructure architecture and computing operations
* 7 years of experience documenting webapplication server and network infrastructures providing data such as server role, physical location, network membership, and ownership.
* 7 years of documenting Security Architecture diagrams for system security implementation, web applications, andor application services security implementations
* 7 years of documenting network diagrams for multiple interconnected networks including firewalls, DNS implementation, and outside network connectivity
* 7 years of experience in Visio diagramming, word processing, desktop publishing and graphics
* 7 years of experience documenting Entity Relationship Diagrams, Class Diagrams, andor Sequence Diagrams as related to Software Development Life Cycle
* 3 years of experience identifying and documenting single sign-on processes andor Multi Factor Authentication
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Technical Communications, Journalism, English, or related field from an accredited institution
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.