Technical Writer 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hi
Hope you are doing well.
This is Navya with Benvia.
I am contacting you because I'm recruiting on an exciting position with one of our direct client below you will find the job description detailing the preferred specifications that we are seeking in the ideal candidate for this position. If you feel this position is interesting and would like to pursue, please respond with your latest resume.
Job Title : Technical Writer
Location : Malvern,PA
Duration : Full Time permanent
Remote Work : No (must be onsite)
Relocation expense provided : Yes
Benefits : Yes
Bonus : Yes
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
* Create, update, modify documents as per ITIL process. Capturing the work day process and document based on application
- Researches, prepares and edits complex technical documents for publication, including users manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, meeting/seminar notes and status reports.
- Ensures documents meet editorial and customer specifications and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style.
- Participates in the creation of all project deliverables documents and artifacts
- Participates in the design and development of all technical solutions during project execution.
- Skill in interpreting, explaining, and analyzing technical requirements to perform such functions as configuration identification, change control, status accounting and technical reviews.
- Knowledge of automated network discovery tools
- Candidate must possess a strong background and understanding of IT security policies AND one of the following:
- Eight+ years of experience in development of systems in IT involving the use of contemporary tools and techniques for information systems development
- Six+ years of experience in IT (consulting, SW application/system implementation, and/or specific functional industry expertise)
- Four+ years of experience in analyzing business requirements, needs, and objectives
- Four+ years of experience in establishing/maintaining IT systems Configuration Management