This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Create, update, modify documents as per ITIL process. Capturing the work day process and document based on application
- Researches, prepares and edits complex technical documents for publication, including users manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, meeting/seminar notes and status reports.
- Ensures documents meet editorial and customer specifications and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style.
- Participates in the creation of all project deliverables documents and artifacts
- Participates in the design and development of all technical solutions during project execution.
- Skill in interpreting, explaining, and analyzing technical requirements to perform such functions as configuration identification, change control, status accounting and technical reviews.
- Knowledge of automated network discovery tools
- Candidate must possess a strong background and understanding of IT security policies AND one of the following:
- Eight+ years of experience in development of systems in IT involving the use of contemporary tools and techniques for information systems development
- Six+ years of experience in IT (consulting, SW application/system implementation, and/or specific functional industry expertise)
- Four+ years of experience in analyzing business requirements, needs, and objectives
Four+ years of experience in establishing/maintaining IT systems Configuration Managementth:" text box above.
Check "Global matching." replace all matches. Otherwise, the first match will be replaced.
Check "Case sensitive." make "Find this:" case sensitive.
Check "Enable regular expression" enable regular expressions* in both find and replace fields.
*Regular expressions are user defined "find and replace" patterns such as find a or b replace with c.
Note: For files too large to successfully load into this text field, use the "Big File Tool" link below.