Technical Writer 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Create, update, modify documents as per ITIL process. Capturing the work day process and document based on application
- Researches, prepares and edits complex technical documents for publication, including users manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, meeting/seminar notes and status reports.
- Ensures documents meet editorial and customer specifications and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style.
- Participates in the creation of all project deliverables documents and artifacts
- Participates in the design and development of all technical solutions during project execution.
- Skill in interpreting, explaining, and analyzing technical requirements to perform such functions as configuration identification, change control, status accounting and technical reviews.
- Knowledge of automated network discovery tools
- Candidate must possess a strong background and understanding of IT security policies AND one of the following:
- Eight+ years of experience in development of systems in IT involving the use of contemporary tools and techniques for information systems development
- Six+ years of experience in IT (consulting, SW application/system implementation, and/or specific functional industry expertise)
- Four+ years of experience in analyzing business requirements, needs, and objectives
Four+ years of experience in establishing/maintaining IT systems Configuration Management