This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a Writer will be responsible for creating articles that will be published on the Support page. Some of these articles are technical/ troubleshooting articles, so a background in technical writing is a must. This individual has the mastery of the written word and its interplay with visual and spoken forms.
* EXPERIENCE WITH CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM) AND KNOWLEDGE BASE (KB) SOLUTIONS SUCH AS SALESFORCE.COM, have worked in a technical customer service capacity yourself in the past
* EXPERIENCE IN STRUCTURING CONTENT TO BE VISUALLY APPEALING AND EASILY INTERPRETED, USING PHOTOSHOP, HTML, AND OTHER TOOLS
* Strong track record of managing documentation and communication processes with large global organizations
* Needs to be a technically saavy person in general (uses technology in their personal life and is up-to-speed with the latest and greatest technology)
* Good technical and copy writing skills for script creation
* Good communication skills
* Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
* Basic problem solving
* Interpersonal skills to work with subject matter experts