Technical Writer 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NESCO Resource is currently recruiting for a TECHNICAL WRITER for our client in TUCSON, ARIZONA.
Provides detailed analysis of written reports, agency memoranda and external letters to stakeholders. Conducts research to ensure written reports are accurate as required by management. Prepares support and back-up material as necessary.
Compiles, analyzes, and evaluates variety of resource data in order to prepare reports, charts/graphs, status updates, or written analysis in support of program responsibilities. Identifies problems/issues and makes recommendations for solutions.
Utilizes automated data processing equipment and software to compose, enter, revise, calculate, retrieve data and otherwise produce various documents, correspondence and reports as required.
Provides advanced automation support through use of applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, etc. Gathers, collects, tracks, evaluates, verifies and ensures conformance of various program related data.
Develops and maintains the division SharePoint site. Follows and maintains division standard operating practices (SOP) document for SharePoint use. Inserts "bamboo" features as requested by management. Ensures content is managed and updated according to the SOP.
Performs assignments and administrative support responsibilities, many of which cross managerial and/or functional lines and may concern other organizational activities.
* experience as a Communications Specialist or Technical Writer
* Ability to work independently on a variety of assignments with minimal supervision
* Very strong organizational, marketing and business process skills
* Strong editing/ proof reading skills
* Ability to maintain poise and professionalism under pressure
* Ability to understand the significance of the client's organizational culture and support organizational standards
* Knowledge and proficiency in using the MS Office Suite
* Strong skills in Word, Publisher, Photoshop
* Knowledge of Adobe InDesign
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
At NESCO Resource, our flexible staffing solutions include contract, contract-to-hire, and direct placement services. We employ specialized recruiters focused in the fields of Engineering, Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, and Manufacturing & Distribution. NESCO Resource was named Best of Staffing for both client and staffing in 2015, 2014, 2013 & 2012, and we look forward to working with you!