Technician: Engineering - II 8/9/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY QUALIFICATION:
* Working closely with - Validation Engineers, the candidate performs - Validation testing on memory modules installed in platforms inside thermal chambers using UNIX and DOS based software.
* The candidate should have strong background on building computers, be familiar with computer hardware and must have excellent soldering skills.
* Candidate should also have sufficient understanding of DRAM/DIMM and different memory Techniciannologies.
* Prepares documentation and provides engineers with status update on - Validation testing. Candidate should have good knowledge of using SW such as Microsoft Windows, Office Outlook, Excel, and Word.
* Must have good communication skills, be able to Iearn fast, work well with others and in a tense environment. HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates.