Technician - Equipment
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Mineral Wells, TX
The responsibilities described here are representative of those tasks an employee performs to successfully complete the essential functions of this job; however, this is not a comprehensive listing of all tasks that may be assigned or required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Assemble and fit all auxiliary equipment.
* Review all documentation and complete checklist to ensure all tasks are completed.
* Follow work instructions to prepare vessel for release to Hydro.
* Prepare documentation for release of vessel to shipping.
* Transport vessels and equipment to specified areas.
* Complete all paperwork and verify that finished product meets or exceeds requirements.
* Follow the 5S system.
* Shuttle cars
* Overhead crane.
* Oxy. fuel cutting torch.
* Torque wrench.
* Small and large hand tools.
* Impact wrenches.
* Tubing benders.
The requirements described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The minimum qualifications required include, but may not be limited to, the following:
* At least 5-years hydro-testing and equipment assembly.
* Mechanical skills and aptitude.
* Perform duties and meet qualifications of a Hydro III.
* Ability to read and follow blue prints.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma and/or GED.
* Related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.