Technician II, Instrument Room
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
Kansas City, MO
Full Time 60-80
M & F 8am-1630,S & S 7am-1930
Reprocesses instruments for sterilization. Performs biological and chemical testing on sterilization equipment. Monitors instrument and supply inventory. Assists in the maintenance of a safe environment and promotes efficiency of operations. Demonstrates commitment to maintaining and improving departmental/unit standards of care and practice.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Certified Central Service Technician
* 3 years related work experience
* 1-2 years experience in Sterile processing or knowledge of surgical instrumentation and supplies (preferred)
* Previous experience as a sterile technician in another area of the a hospital such as materials management or GI Lab would qualify as related work experience
Click Here to Apply Online
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online
INTERNAL APPLICATION CONFIRM
Are you sure you want to continue as an INTERNAL applicant* Yes
back to top