This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 2/28/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Under immediate supervision, verifies, calibrates and performs basic testing or troubleshooting on standard circuit boards, sub-assemblies or systems to assure performance to specifications.
* position requires the ability to perform or quickly learn board-swap level troubleshooting and go/no-go testing
* documents test results and tags items for acceptance or rejection
* assembles and installs various electrical or electronic components where operation and sequence are specified by blueprints, wire lists, diagrams, or established operations practices
* performs repairs or adjustments on selected products
* advises supervisor of test and quality problems
* may repair products by using a history record of similar problems
* maintains a neat, clean and orderly work station and adjacent areas
* some knowledge of theory or familiarity with the basic functions of digital multi-meters (DMM) and oscilloscopes is highly desirable
* ability to follow written and verbal instructions is required
* basic computer skills required
* high school or equivalent plus some related experience