Technology Analyst - ASP.Net, C#, SQL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
IT Consulting/Services Company
Miramar Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONIn the role of TECHNOLOGY ANALYST, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 2years of experience with Information Technology
* At least 4 years of experience in Microsoft Dot net (C# and ASP .Net) Skills
* At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
* At least 2 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
* At least 2 years of experience in Production support and performance engineering.
* At least 2 years of experience in de-bugging and enhancements of .Net applications
* Technical Skills in SQL Server, Writing queries, Stored procedures and triggers.
* Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
* Analytical skills
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment