Technology Architect - APIGEE
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE : TECHNOLOGY ARCHITECT - APIGEE
LOCATION : MINNEAPOLIS, MN
DURATION : FULL-TIME/PERMANENT
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 7 years of experience in IT.
* Strong Java coding and Unix scripting background.
* Implementation of security - SSL, OAUTH, LDAP.
* Develop RESTful APIs and Web service concepts
* Should be self-starting, requires little oversight and handles complex tasks
* Experience with the API Management products, preferably APIGEE
* Experience with developing and testing APIs with different security implementations.
* Design and develop REST based APIs leveraging Java platform
* Knowledge of node.js
* At least 3 years of experience on API Management platform, preferably Apigee Edge.
* At least 6 years of experience in software development life cycle.
* At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
* At least 4 years of experience in Design review.
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environments.
* Analytical skills
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
* Provide end to end API design in a solution; including which business capabilities could be implemented / transformed as REST APIs
IF YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION.PLEASE FILL THE BELOW DETAILS AND REPLY BACK ASAP, SO THAT I CAN TAKE THINGS MOVE FURTHER MORE QUICKLY.
Please confirm your Cell Phone:
Current Home & Work Location in USA (City, State):
What is the best time to reach you:
What is your total Work Experience in years:
Of the above, how many years have you worked in USA:
Current Employer Name:
Are you authorized to work for ANY employer in USA (US citizen, Green card, H1(Validity), L2, EAD):
Do you require visa sponsorship now or in future to work in the US You may choose to provide more details:
Are you willing to travel,if so up-to what percentage:
Are you willing to relocate within the USA:
What's your lead time to join, if an employment offer is extended to you:
Have you applied for same position within the last 6 months:
Please specify your current compensation:
Please specify your expected compensation:
Our Client is a Global IT services and Consulting Company having $9.5billion revenue with working in many locations of USA. Their activities include development support,integration,implementation and testing services across all major enterprise software systems such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP and Microsoft