This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
ABOUT THE SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. We're driven by a deep understanding of marketers' needs-because we're marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology. Joining forces with salesforce.com, pioneers in cloud computing, we offer an even more superior experience to our customers and employees.
ABOUT THE POSITION
A Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technology Architect is a strategic position to our customers and within the professional services organization. Technology Architect resources are experienced technical subject matter experts within specific domains of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud applications and tools. Technology Architect resources generally focus on one or more of the following domains: data, scripting, API and/or integrations.
* Provides technical consultation on various aspects of the product and solutions based on the customer's business requirements.
* Create, manage and present an actionable BRD/FSD (Blueprint) that aligns a customer's technical business needs to that of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution
* Executes development and advanced configuration activities per assigned work orders
* Identify project issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
* Validates solution components and provide solution walkthrough with customer.
* Develops specialties in Salesforce Marketing Cloud data management, scripting languages, API, and app platform.
* Works on multiple client engagements and with associated internal teams
* Travels to client sites for onsite discovery and solutions presentations. Not expected to exceed 25%
* Four year college degree (Business, Computer Information Systems, or similar degree preferred) or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
* Past experience in a customer facing role.
* 5+ years' experience with developing SQL with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
* 2+ years' experience with SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration techniques.
* Past experience with at least 2 object oriented programming languages such as .NET or JAVA, Ruby, C#, C++, Python
* Thorough understanding of SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
* Experience building stored procedures, reports, data extracts, SSIS packages and integrations is preferred.
* Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, SSO and data encryption preferred
* Experience in the interactive marketing industry preferred
* Experience documenting customer problems and software solutions using BRDsFSDs, wireframes, diagrams, workflows and mockups is preferred.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. This position available in all of California including San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego. Join us!
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.