The Technology Architect is responsible for designing solution architectures, which include hardware, OS and 3rd party solutions. The Technology Architect evaluates and identifies new technologies that enhance clinical and technical workflows, and works closely with engineering teams to embed these technologies into existing solutions or create new solution offerings. The Technology Architect is responsible for all technology aspects associated with bringing a new solution to market. This is an opportunity to become an integral part of Netsmart's Best In Class Behavioral Healthcare Solution team deploying innovative, new Mobile, Web Service and Service Oriented Solutions for Netsmart's Next Generation Platform.
Primary Responsibilities include:
* Designing solution architectures (hardware platforms, OS, NetSmart Solutions and 3rd party offerings) that are scalable, highly available, and fit a cloud hosted/SaaS/multi-tenant model.
* Evaluating and identifying new technologies that improve existing solutions or present an opportunity for a net new offering.
* Defining and documenting all technical aspects associated with launching new solutions, which includes solution architecture, hosting specifications, implementation procedures, and routine maintenance tasks.
* Driving implementations engagements for early adopter clients of new solutions.
* Working directly with engineering teams validating technology requirements and driving solution roadmaps.
* Assist in building business cases, ensuring technology requirements and costs align with overall business strategy.
* Working with partners and/or clients defining new solutions or integrations with a focus on improving workflows.
* Supporting pre-sales activities, including presenting to client technical, clinical and leadership teams.
* BS degree in MIS, Computer Science, or Engineering
* 3-7 years of combined technical experience in solution implementation/management and/or product development.
* Excellent analytical, decision making and problem resolution skills
* Deep technology background
* Experience working with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) platforms, web enabled solutions, and their underlying infrastructures.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in fast paced and high-pressure environments
* Experience working with Microsoft Windows Servers and Linux based systems.
* Oracle SOA Suite experience a plus.
* History of client facing experience a plus.
Ignite your career with us today!