Technology Architect - Pega
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE - TECHNOLOGY ARCHITECT - PEGA
LOCATION - PLANO, TX
DURATION - FULLTIME
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
* At least 7years of experience in IT.
* At least 4 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
* At least 4 years of experience in Pega PRPC v5.x/v6.x and Pega banking/Insurance frameworks
* Should be certified CSSA/CLSA in Pega PRPC v6.x
* At least 2 years of experience in PL/SQL and shell (Unix/Linux) scripting
* At least 2 years of experience in database Oracle or MS/SQL
* At least 2 years of experience in either J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), web development (JSP/Java script/CSS), .Net or any object oriented programming language
* Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
* Excellent Analytical skills