Technology - Consumer Finance Technology - DevOps - Process Manager - New York
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 1/6/2017
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a Process Manager at the firm?s Consumer Finance Tech team, you will be part of a smart, talented group responsible for creating and enhancing processes that drive operational excellence for technology operations. The Process Manager Associate will play a key role in delivering processes that impact the firms practices and you will contribute immediately while strengthening your process management best practices. The role will focus on ensuring that all technology operations related activities are well-managed and have the highest level of process rigor and transparency available, with an attitude of continuous improvement and automation.
- Leading and owning oversight of large process improvement work and collaborating with teammates on larger initiatives
- Establishing process best-practices in the areas of release management, incident management, prevention, detection and resolution
- Ensures that the Technology organization is highly transparent and drives towards lean six sigma practices
- Collecting data and information and using analytics and reporting to provide transparency to senior leadership and executives
- Identify and implement process improvements driving issue resolution/risk mitigation activities
- Tracking and resolving process breakdowns
- Understanding customers? needs of the process and driving process improvements
- Developing and maintaining formal process documentation including procedures and process flow diagrams
- Acting as a subject matter expert to effectively partner with project customers to achieve desired outcome or improvement by clarifying needs and providing appropriate solutions
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, process professionals who excel in a team environment and can bring order to chaos. This person will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, a drive for results and the ability to adapt to change quickly without losing sight of the long term plan. The ability to influence up is key to success in this position. This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career in the field of Process Management and establish best-of-class practices in a new organization that is experiencing significant growth.- Bachelors Degree or higher
- ITIL (or other similar) certification or hands-on knowledge
- 3+ year of experience in Tech-related Process Management
- 5+ years of experience in Process Management- Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, or Project management certification preferred
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.*****