Technology Lead - Documentum 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WANTED: GLOBAL INNOVATORS TO HELP US BUILD TOMORROW'S ENTERPRISE
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. Location for this position is Plano,TX OR Pennington,NJ. This position may requiretravel and or relocation
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
* At least 4years of experience with Information Technology
* At least 2years of experience in Documentum with xCp2.
* At least 2+ Yrs Experience with EMC Documentum products like
o Documentum Content Server,
o Documentum Webtop,
o Documentum xCP 2.2,
o Hands-on Java with Eclipse (or similar IDE)
o DQLo Documentum Administration
o Working knowledge of WebSphere fundamentals and Tomcat (vFabric tcServer)
o Understanding of Linux Fundamentals
o Experience with Shell (Bash/KSH) scripting
o Windows Cluster Administration
* At least 3years of experience in software development life cycle.
* At least 3years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
* At least 3years of experience in Design and architecture review.
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
* Analytical skills
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.