Technology Lead 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TITLE: Technology Lead
LOCATION: Omaha, NE
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE: Not Disclosed
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
LOCATION FOR THIS POSITION IS OMAHA, NE. This position may require 40% travel and or relocation.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
* At least 4 years of experience in software development working with various technologies like Java/ J2EE - Spring, Hibernate, POJO, angular JS, Java, JavaBeans, Servlet, Apache server, unix, WebLogic server.
* At least 1 year of Lead experience to lead a team
* At least 1 year of experience working in onsite-offshore model
* Technical aptitude and experience with the software tools and techniques used in software development
* At least 1 year of experience in project lead activities and but not limited to estimation, resource management, prioritization, execution.
* Experience in credit cards and Payments domain is a plus.
* Ability to research new and emerging technologies
* At least 3 years of experience in software development life cycle.
* At least 3 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.