Technology Lead SAP MDM 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY HELLO,
Greetings from BRAVENS INC.
We are looking for TECHNOLOGY LEAD- SAP MDM support world's leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is FULL TIME based in MILWAUKEE, WI.
ROLE: TECHNOLOGY LEAD US - SAP MDM
LOCATION: MILWAUKEE, WI
DURATION: FULL TIME
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
* Creation of MDM repositories and logical data modelling.
* Design the functional and technical design specification based on the requirement gathering and analysis.
* Expertise on various MDM thick clients including console, data manager, import manager and syndication manager.
* Understanding of different repository options including User Administration, remote system, ports, Transports, scheduling, Change Tracking, etc.
* Data Manager Operations including Masks, different modes, Validations, Assignments, Workflow Design, Matching Rules and Strategies.
* MDM Workflows: Add, update and Import record using Workflows, Email notification, approvals, assignments, validating record and syndication.
* Creation of import maps including the different configuration options.
* Creation of syndication maps of XML and text type.
* Creating and configuring the standard web services.
* Various Server and repository level operations using CLIX utility.
* Creation and deletion of standard DB views
* Configuration of INI files.
* Preparing the unit test cases.
* Validating and testing the developed repositories.
* Self-motivated and possesses the ability to inspire and motivate the team to reach higher levels of achievement
* Ability to work and liaison with multiple data providers, subscribers and consumers across business units.
Testing the interfaces between MDM and upstream/downstream systems