Technology Product Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionNextGear Capital, a Cox Automotive brand, is seeking a Technology Product Manager to join our Product Team in Carmel, Indiana.
The Technology Product Manager will provide vision, create and maintain roadmaps, and drive execution of NextGear s Infrastructure solutions. Also works to identify and find innovative solutions to technology problems across the organization. The role requires a self-starter with a passion for technology who can work and communicate effectively in customer and software engineering domains.
* Partners and collaborates with stakeholders and Infrastructure staff to create and maintain a roadmap of Infrastructure initiatives
* Participates in and influences technical strategies and architecture discussions related to activating Cox Automotive Group
* Manage the execution of multiple initiatives simultaneously
* Research and recommend technology solutions that leverage NextGear Capital and Cox Automotive Group assets to provide superior customer solutions
* Develop plans to measure and analyze the success of initiatives through metrics, logging, etc.
* Communicate to non-technical people in a way they can understand technical issues and effectively communicate business needs to technical staff
* Engineering, BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
* 5+ years of programming/software engineering experience in web/enterprise applications
* 3+ years working in leadership positions
* Understand technology trends and how they affect NextGear's product roadmaps and innovation vision
* Strong presentation and communications skills required
* Work with marketing to communicate product successes to the company
* Experienced working in iterative Agile development life cycles
* Experience with data analytics is a plus
* Some travel is required
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-IN-Carmel-11799 N College Ave
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time