Technology Support Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Bachelor's degreepreferred, but HS Diploma/GED and 1years of experience accepted
* 1year experience in a call center environment or equivalent
* 1year of experience in technical support (preferably in a help desk) with experience with resetting passwords and verifying permissions
* Experience using an incident or call tracking system
* This is a United Support Center help desk analyst position that will occupy a Monday to Friday shift and has a flex start time between 6am-11am ET.
* Experience working in environment where success was gauged by balancing call handle time and first call resolution or other specific metrics
* Experience assisting customers through alternate intake channels (chat, email, web submission)
* Experience working with a knowledge base or knowledge tool
* Experience using and supporting IP phone systems
* Experience troubleshooting remote access tools (VPN) and general connectivity (LAN/WAN) issues by phone
* Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge and experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2010
* Experience with supporting Microsoft Office Suite (including Outlook) and handheld devices
* Experience with supporting MAC hard and software
* Experience in a large corporate environment
* Exposure to or knowledge of ITIL practices
* Experience with CHAT Tools to assist customer.