Tele Tech/CNA - PRN - MPMC
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Mountain Point Medical Center, a campus of Jordan Valley Medical Center, is a 44-bed full-service hospital serving the residents of northern Utah County. Conveniently located in Lehi, Mountain Point is easily accessible from I-15 and SR-92 just east of Thanksgiving Point. Mountain Point offers comprehensive health care services delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment.
Some of our areas of expertise include: Emergency Care, Women s Health, Surgical Services, Diagnostic Imaging, and Maternity Care.
* Monitors cardiac rhythms via direct cardiac screen or telemetry monitors.
* Prepares and completes records in the department.
* Maintains regulatory body requirement, policies and procedures and participates in performance improvements.
* Provides indirect care in the department setting.
* Meets communication needs of the department.
* Perform Clerk responsibilities as needed.
* Two years CNA or Monitor (Telemetry) Tech experience.
* Must be Certified Nursing Assistant.
* BLS Certification (CPR) issued by American Heart Association AHA Healthcare Provider is required.
* Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
* Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs.
* Adaptability to change, organizational skills.
* Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
Iasis Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
"JORDAN VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S MEDICAL STAFF."
Job: CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
Primary Location: Utah-Lehi
Organization: Mountain Point Medical Center
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Employee Status: PRN Position
Work Schedule: Rotating Schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled