Tele Tech/CNA - Part Time - No Benefits - JV West Valley
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
Jordan Valley West
West Valley City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONJordan Valley Medical Center has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 25 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff.
As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services. In 1993, the Women's Center opened. Today this warm comfortable center ushers more that 2,100 babies a year into the world.
In 2000, Jordan Valley added an 18-bed Emergency Department, staffed 24 hours a day by a team of quality physicians, nurses and technicians.
In January 2004, Jordan Valley completed Phase I of the hospitals' expansion project. This phase included an eight-bed Intensive Care Unit, ten Medical Surgical Rooms and ten new LDRP (Labor, Delivery, Recovery, and Postpartum) suites. Also included in this phase was the renovation of the current nursery, increased parking and additional dietary space.
Phase II of the expansion project was completed in January 2009. This latest expansion project was specifically designed for optimum patient comfort and increased efficiency. The new wing consists of three new hospital patient floors; 10 additional critical care beds; 88 new inpatient beds; 15 new beds in the emergency department; a new, fully automated laboratory system; a redesigned outpatient cardiology center; and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
* Monitors cardiac rhythms via direct cardiac screen or telemetry monitors.
* Prepares and completes records in the department.
* Maintains regulatory body requirement, policies and procedures and participates in performance improvements.
* Provides indirect care in the department setting.
* Meets communication needs of the department.
* Perform Clerk duties as needed.
* Two years CNA or Monitor (Telemetry) Tech experience.
* Must be Certified Nursing Assistant.
* BLS Certification (CPR) issued by American Heart Association AHA Healthcare Provider is required.
* Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
* Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs.
* Adaptability to change, organizational skills.
* Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
Iasis Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
"JORDAN VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S MEDICAL STAFF."
Job: CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
Primary Location: Utah-West Valley City
Organization: Jordan Valley West
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Employee Status: Part Time, under 30 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Rotating Schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled