Telecom Operator PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 00039-10404
Perform switchboard activities of the department in accordance with applicable administrative and regulatory requirements.
1. Greets incoming callers demonstrating customer service principles and behaviors appropriately.
2. Routes all incoming calls and maintains appropriate telephone records.
3. Operates the public address system consistent with established company protocol and procedure including Code Blue, Code Red, Bomb Threat, Code Stroke (refer to Code List for complete listing), Disasters, and Safety.
4. Attends meetings as required.
5. Demonstrates Customer Service/Service Plus principles and behaviors appropriately.
6. Maintains facilities and equipment to ensure maximum efficiently.
7. Regular, punctual and dependable attendance.
8. Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
* One year experience preferred but not required.
* CUSTOMER SERVICE OR TELEPHONE EXPERIENCE PREFERRED.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION:
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
* Proficient in English
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
* Ability to work in a confined area
* Ability to handle multiple priorities at one time
* Ability to retain names and numbers
* Must be dependable
Last Edited: 08/23/2016