This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 26750-192
Nights (rotating weekends)
OVIEDO MEDICAL CENTER, opening in Jan 2017- a 64-Bed acute care hospital with a 22-bed emergency department, will bring a full range of healthcare services to Seminole County and surrounding communities. The hospital s modern design and up-to-date technology will provide a world-class facility to support local physicians and delivering excellent patient care. Very well positioned, less than a mile off of a major highway (417). Oviedo is a growing community less than 20 minutes Northeast of Downtown Orlando. This provides access to a high amount of activities, events, attractions but not entrenched in the heaviest populated area. Great area for families as it s zoned for very strong schools. Also less than an hour to the beach!
Perform switchboard activities of the department in accordance with applicable administrative and regulatory requirements.
* Greets incoming callers demonstrating customer service principles and behaviors appropriately.
* Routes all incoming calls and maintains appropriate telephone records.
* Operates the public address system consistent with established company protocol and procedure including calling all codes and disasters as outlined in OMC policy and procedures. Ensure all pertinent staff are notified per policy and procedure according to specified code/disaster/safety notification.
* Attends meetings as required.
* Demonstrates Customer Service/Service Plus principles and behaviors appropriately.
* Maintains facilities and equipment to ensure maximum efficiently.
* Regular, punctual and dependable attendance.
* Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
* 1-3 years minimum PBX/Telecom experience preferred but not required.
Shift - FT 7p-7a rotating weekends
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION:
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
* Proficient in English
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
* Ability to work in a confined area
* Ability to handle multiple priorities at one time
* Ability to retain names and numbers
* Must be dependable
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus
Last Edited: 10/06/2016