Telecom Test Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: Telecom Test Engineer
LOCATION: Middletown, NJ
DURATION: 12 Months
* EMS GUI/NBI testing; TL1 and CLI
* Job include understanding lab n/w designs, troubleshooting issues if any
* Understanding requirements for current & previous release and design test plans and test execution for current release, IDIS sanity and regression testing
* Understanding of EMS client/server architecture
* Understanding of L2/L3 protocols - knowledge on Ethernet services (VPLS, VPWS), end to end CFM, VLAN 802.1Q, LAG, DBA, port configurations, RADIUS, DHCP, Tacacs, IPV4 and V6, RMON, INL MACD (more related to LAG), no/zero touch provisioning, Bulk stats with Infovista
* Knowledge of EMS interaction with devices, device connectivity between IPAG and Ciena/Adtran devices
* Understanding of SNMP and Trap testing using MIB browsers
* Software upgrade/downgrades to suit EMS/template set
CERTIFIED MINORITY BUSINESS ENTERPRISE | AN E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
SRI Tech Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship status or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.