Telecommunications Conduit Designer/Drafter
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates is currently looking for a Telecommunications Designer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
* Creating and modifying communications construction drawings using AutoCAD
* Knowledge of land development and/or skills in Microstation, and MS Office
* Utility industry experience is preferred; Understanding of Right's of Way, and easements, are helpful
* Designing conduits and manholes for Verizon; Construction experience is a plus as the prospective applicant may be asked to visit construction sites to document construction
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
* Required education: High School Diploma.
* Minimum years of working experience: 0-3.
* Some senior design role or mentoring/team leading is required, but financial or operation management is not required.
* Computer skills required: Microstation/AutoCAD,GIS Software, ICGS (Verizon Proprietary), and Microstation suite applications.
* Utility design experience is preferred.