Teleplus Support Specialist (Call Center) 9/9/2016
Lake Zurich, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary:
Provides internal support for the TelePlus department. Assists with the day to day operational tasks monitoring claim assignments, routing plans, system reports including scheduling and statistics. May perform a variety of other support assignments. With this position you will work Monday-Friday 8AM to 4:30PM.
* Monitors claim status and distribution and ensures proper routing of confirmation letters.
* Organizes and updates new information in TelePlus Overview database.
* Monitors the notice of loss database for unprocessed and defaulted claims
* Assists with escalating serious claims.
* Manages reporting process and routes to proper recipients.
* Responsible for set-up and maintenance of office equipment and supplies.
* Corresponds with Branch Claim Offices frequently with claim issues.
* Maintains security information and distribution notification for Internal users.
* Creates claim files by entering initial loss report information into the TelePlus system.
* Processes claims when needed and monitors the notice of loss database for any unprocessed claims.
* Keeps manager informed verbally and in writing of activities and problems within assigned area of responsibility; refers matters beyond limits of authority to manager.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as requested.
* Minimum of one (1) years' experience in an office environment, preferably in a call center.
* Education equivalent to graduation from high school, supplemented by courses in word processing or the equivalent in related work experience.
* Proficient PC skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and the internet.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with various groups.
* Highly motivated, self-directed individual; demonstrates initiative in completing assignments and ability to multi-task.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.