- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Teleplus Support Specialist
Provides internal support for the TelePlus department. Assists with the day to day operational tasks monitoring claim assignments, routing plans, system reports including scheduling and statistics. May perform a variety of other support assignments. With this position you will work Monday-Friday 8AM to 4:30PM.
* Monitors claim status and distribution and ensures proper routing of confirmation letters.
* Organizes and updates new information in TelePlus Overview database.
* Monitors the notice of loss database for unprocessed and defaulted claims
* Assists with escalating serious claims.
* Manages reporting process and routes to proper recipients.
* Responsible for set-up and maintenance of office equipment and supplies.
* Corresponds with Branch Claim Offices frequently with claim issues.
* Maintains security information and distribution notification for Internal users.
* Creates claim files by entering initial loss report information into the TelePlus system.
* Processes claims when needed and monitors the notice of loss database for any unprocessed claims.
* Keeps manager informed verbally and in writing of activities and problems within assigned area of responsibility; refers matters beyond limits of authority to manager.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as requested.
* Minimum of one (1) years' experience in an office environment, preferably in a call center.
* Education equivalent to graduation from high school, supplemented by courses in word processing or the equivalent in related work experience.
* Proficient PC skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and the internet.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with various groups.
* Highly motivated, self-directed individual; demonstrates initiative in completing assignments and ability to multi-task.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.