Teller - Borough Park, Brooklyn
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Join a winning team! Signature Bank ranked #1 on Forbes 2015 list of Best Banks in America and has been on their top ten list for six consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
Teller - Borough Park
In this position, you will assist business clients by providing an extraordinary level of service while facilitating various financial transactions, including deposits and withdrawals. If you have a keen eye for detail, accuracy and enjoy assisting clients, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
No sales goals, No late nights, No weekends!
Primary responsibilities include:
* Accurately process a high volume of financial transactions including cash, checks and withdrawals, issue receipts, and record transactions in the system
* Verify customer balances and amounts, examine checks for proper endorsements, etc
* Greet and assist Signature Bank Clients and Private Client Groups in a friendly and courteous manner via email, phone and in-person
* Follow up with Private Client Groups for required approvals or missing account information
* Identify counterfeit currency, complete Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs)
* Maintain an adequate cash drawer at all times, conduct daily proof, balance cash on hand, ensure transactions and negotiable items prove to the figures on record in the system
* Minimum 2 years of experience as a Bank Teller required
* Experience with business accounts, commercial clients or high volume branch highly preferred
* Excellent attention to detail and cash handling skills; ability to process transactions with speed and accuracy
* Client service oriented with strong interpersonal skills; able to respond promptly to client needs, follow through and resolve issues in a pleasant and helpful manner
* Must possess good mathematical aptitude to facilitate daily balancing
* Ability to multi-task and work well in a high volume environment
* Able to work additional hours as needed
* High School diploma or equivalent required
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
Service is our cornerstone!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies Please