Teller, Lowell, Part time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Digital Federal Credit Union
JOB DESCRIPTIONThursday and Friday 9:30 - 6:30 and Sat 8:30AM-3:30PM
Provide members with quality service and accurately process transactions and member requests. Achieve assigned goals by identifying members' needs and making the appropriate referrals.
* Support the sales and service culture within the branch that promotes the initiative that service + education = sales results/achievement. Provide service excellence (internal/external) the DCU Way.
* Meet the financial needs of new and existing members by building strong business relationships, recognizing potential sales opportunities and making qualified referrals.
* Support DCU's Success Sharing and Business Goals by actively participating in all Branch Services initiatives and achieving all assigned individual sales goals.
* Foster teamwork and strengthen relationships between the branch and support departments.
* Accurately process all transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and check cashing. Complete member requests for traveler's checks, money orders, treasurer's checks, stop payments, bonds, gift cards, check orders and account file maintenance. Understand and explain all DCU products and services.
* Balance cash drawer and daily work with minimal errors and in a timely manner while maintaining a cash variance record within the guidelines of the "Cash Variance Policy".
* Assist with nightly branch balancing duties, including e-deposit scanning, balancing negotiable items, and securing confidential information.
* Adhere to all DCU policies and procedures, which include security compliance and following guidelines intended to limit risk exposure to fraud and losses.
* Complete all required Bank Secrecy Act related training annually and maintain knowledge of current BSA policies, specifically those related to cash handling (CTR filing) and identifying and reporting possible suspicious activity.
* Support business decisions by working in other areas of the Credit Union, such as the Information Center, support departments and other branch locations when needed.
* Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
* Prior cash handling experience
* Previous customer service/sales or teller experience
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Good PC Skills
* Adaptability to a sales/service environment
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Degree: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected? Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.