Teller Melville, Long Island
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Join a winning team! Signature Bank has been ranked among the Top 10 on Forbes\' list of Best Banks in America for six consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation financing and taxi medallion financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
Teller Melville, Long Island
In this position, you will assist business clients by providing an extraordinary level of service while facilitating various financial transactions, including deposits and withdrawals. If you have a keen eye for detail, accuracy and enjoy assisting clients, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
No sales goals, No late nights, No weekends!
Primary responsibilities include:
* Greet and assist Signature Bank Clients and Private Client Groups in a friendly and courteous manner via email, phone and in-person
* Accurately process a high volume of financial transactions including checks/cash for deposit, withdrawals, issue receipts, and record transactions in the system
* Verify amounts, examine checks for proper endorsements, verify customer balances
* Follow up with Private Client Groups for required approvals or missing account information
* Identify counterfeit currency, complete Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs)
* Maintain an adequate cash drawer at all times, conduct daily proof, balance cash on hand, ensure transactions and negotiable items prove to the figures on record in the system
* Minimum 2 years of experience as a Bank Teller required
* Experience with business accounts or commercial clients a plus
* Client service oriented with strong interpersonal skills; able to respond promptly to client needs, follow through and resolve issues in a pleasant and helpful manner
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy; good mathematical aptitude to facilitate daily balancing
* Responsive to client needs; follow through and promptly resolve issues in a pleasant and helpful manner
* High School diploma or equivalent required
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
Service is our cornerstone!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies Please