Teller, Worcester Gold Star, Part-Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Digital Federal Credit Union
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Responsibilities:
* Accurately process all teller transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and check cashing, as well as assist with end of day balancing. * Understand and explain all DCU products and services. Complete member requests that include but are not limited to traveler's checks, money orders, treasurer's checks and gift cards. * Identify the financial needs of new and existing members by building strong business relationships and cross sell appropriate products and services. * Achieve individual sales goals by making qualified referrals. * Adhere to all DCU policies and procedures, which include security compliance and following guidelines intended to limit risk exposure to fraud and losses. * May be asked to provide coverage in other DCU areas such as other branches, Information Center or support departments. * Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
* Prior cash handling experience
* Previous customer service/sales or teller experience
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Good PC Skills
* Adaptability to a sales/service environment
Monday-Friday 11:30-3:30 every other Sat.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Degree: High School