Temp Compensation Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
* Provides support in the development, implementation, and administration of the companys Operations base pay program. Assist in compensation analyses in updating the Operations base pay structure.
* Supports the Operations bonus programs and contributes to enhancing their design. Participates in preparing presentations on proposed changes to the bonus programs.
* Assists with the preparation of communications on Operations compensation administration guidelines for distribution to associates to ensure understanding and appreciation of the companys compensation and pay increase program.
* Participates in a variety of HR- and compensation-related assignments. May conduct Operations turnover analysis and prepare charts and reports as requested.
* Bachelors degree required
* Successful completion of annual store training.
* Skills & Knowledge: Strong knowledge of computer productivity applications (MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
* Strong analytical skills
* Abilities: Strong attention to detail & high sense of urgency
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.