Temp Equity Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 6/17/2017
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAssist in processing annual and special grants and dividend equivalents
\' Daily, monthly, quarterly and annual stock grant financial reporting
\' Conducting various stock analysis, modeling and testing
\' Participating in stock plan surveys and research
\' Creating and maintaining process guides and records
\' Researching, analysis and resolution of reporting and process issues
\' Participating in annual and ad-hoc compliance audits
\' Assisting in the drafting of stock related communications
\' Assisting with the monitoring of executive and Board stock ownership
\' Coordinating with deferred compensation program with respect to deferred equity
\' Managing international equity compliance, regulations and requirements
\' Communicating with Finance, Legal, Compensation, Human Resources and Mattel employees to provide support, information and guidance.
a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word
- an ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- an ability to remain flexible and adapt to change
- proven experience adhering to deadlines
- excellent communications skills, both interpersonal and writing
- strong customer service orientation
- a Bachelor\'s Degree
- at least 2 years of stock administration experience preferably in a large global organization.